Tuesday 28 February 2012

Good news.

I feel I've been a bit whingy and neglectful recently. Neglectful because I've not been here (obviously), and whingy when I have.

And actually (at the risk of tempting fate, the pessimist inside me says), it's not been all bad. 

In no particular order:

**************************************

This is M's weight chart as at today:



**************************************


I've had a lovely weekend with lovely friends and now they've gone and I've washed all the sheets (they're all sitting around in damp bundles now, but we're concentrating on the positive here).


**************************************


These are my babies: 


On an actual book! (Now I've just got to work out how to get them to let me write the words next time....)


**************************************


Tomorrow night we're heading down South for a manic weekend filled with lots of friends, lots of food, and an actual cup of coffee with an actual blogger (eek!)


**************************************


I've booked my Brit Mums Live ticket! Nervous now.


**************************************


The sun shone all day today and the daffodils are popping up all over the place.  And it was still light at 5.45 pm.


**************************************

L's teacher thinks that L is going to sail through the transition to Primary 1.  That's not really news.  What is news is that L is lovely to teach.

**************************************

The builders have, finally, still not quite finished.


**************************************

My children can still make me laugh harder than pretty much anyone else.  Even when I'm grumpy:




15 comments:

  1. Oh b*llocks. I didn't realise it did that. I accidentally hit return and it published it. Am in the middle of actually writing the thing....

    But don't get too excited. It's nothing big. Just feeling cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irie man. Rastamouse always makes a bad ting good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have confused my small brain... Doing what?

      Delete
    2. Doioioioioing, would have been more accurate. Its hard to replicate the correct sound effect in text. Maybe B can do that for you ;-)

      Delete
  4. All good stuff. Hurrah about the weight chart, and how fab to get pictures on the front of a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is exciting, isn't it? My sister took the picture and they asked her ages ago if they could use it do we've known since then, but so exciting to see it for real (and don't tell anyone but I don't actually know who's who).

      Delete
  5. Shall look forward to meeting you at BML - don't worry abou it, everyone is in the same boat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Although as you're speaking I shall expect to be unable to get to you through the hoards of adoring groupies....

      Delete
  6. So, are both your daughters called Sophie? Isn't that a bit confusing? Explain the hoodies. My head hurts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They got themselves dressed.... It made me laugh, and thoroughly confused the nursery.

      Delete

I know. I'm sorry. I hate these word recognition, are you a robot, guff things too, but having just got rid of a large number of ungrammatical and poorly spelt adverts for all sorts of things I don't want, and especially don't want on my blog, I'm hoping that this will mean that only lovely people, of the actually a person variety, will comment.

So please do. Comments are great...