Tuesday 4 October 2011

I've got a lovely bunch.... of flowers.

Every now and then someone offers you something through your blog that you just can't really refuse...

... so when Interflora said would I like them to send me some flowers, I think I might actually have bitten their hands off.

They arrived today, on their next-day flowers service (they offered me same-day flower delivery, but as we weren't here, and I wasn't generous enough to ask them to send them to someone else, I said no thanks).

And here they are - roses galore. I'm particularly loving the red and pink combination. With some funny berry-like things too that undoubtedly have a posh name but I don't know what it is.

Oh, and please ignore the arrangement.  When I win the lottery and have time to spare (the former being more likely than the latter) I'm going to go on a flower arranging course.  In the meantime I'm of the "just plonk them in" school.  I did ask Interflora if they could send me one already in a vase, but they didn't have any available (although I'm assured they do normally). So I just had to put up with these instead.  Poor old me.

Thank you very much to Interflora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know. I'm sorry. I hate these word recognition, are you a robot, guff things too, but having just got rid of a large number of ungrammatical and poorly spelt adverts for all sorts of things I don't want, and especially don't want on my blog, I'm hoping that this will mean that only lovely people, of the actually a person variety, will comment.

So please do. Comments are great...