Monday 22 March 2010

Secret Post Club - March

I've been shamefully late in posting about March's Secret Post Club Parcel - but that's not through lack of gratitude!  I received, about a week ago now, a lovely set of goodies.  A beautiful card, a delicious sanctuary spa gift box and a handmade notebook.

The sender? Why that was the lovely Hayley at Single Motherhood Challenges who, bless her, had put them together to help me "relax and hone in on some creativity" during the move.  I'm therefore being a good girl and not cracking open the Sanctuary stuff until we're actually there. But you can be assured. First bath in the new house? I'll be Sanctuaried up....  As for the notebook and the creativity. I suspect it may actually be used for lists, but no less appreciated for it!

Thank you so much to Hayley, and to Heather (as always) for organising.

4 comments:

  1. OOh - I love The Sanctuary stuff. What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad its all going to be put to good use :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's lovely. You will certainly need some pampering after the move. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gift! Swapping is so much fun, but I'm also having fun checking out everyone elses swap gifts :)
    Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I know. I'm sorry. I hate these word recognition, are you a robot, guff things too, but having just got rid of a large number of ungrammatical and poorly spelt adverts for all sorts of things I don't want, and especially don't want on my blog, I'm hoping that this will mean that only lovely people, of the actually a person variety, will comment.

So please do. Comments are great...